What Are The Short Term Loans?
The simplest definition of a short-term loan is a loan scheduled to be repaid in less than a year. Short-term loans are widely available, but are targeted toward consumers who will most likely pay the loan back. There are different types of loans to look into, and one may be more beneficial for you than another https://paydayloanstennessee.com/cities/somerville/. If you have questions regarding which type of loan would best work for your situation, contact Short Term Loans Today!
You can get a short-term loan for personal reasons. If you need a short-term loan for yourself, it could help cover bills for repairs or unexpected illnesses-it’s a financial bridge to buy time until you’ve either received the money to pay for the necessary repairs, or you’re healthy enough to go back to work.
What Are Payday Loans?
A payday loan is a short-term cash advance that can help you cover a variety of things such as everyday bills, car repairs, medical bills, or any other expenses that have come up unexpectedly. The loan can help you pay these off until your next payday, while avoiding any costly returned check fees or overdraft charges. Payday loans can have a shorter repayment period-sometimes within two-weeks-so make sure you can handle paying the lender back in time if you choose this option. It’s important to be aware that payday loans have a fee schedule in Illinois.
Online short-term loans help with debt financing and are available through online applications. Ultimately, if you choose to receive a short-term loan, you would most likely be repaying it over 2 weeks. If you have an installment loan, you have up to 6months to pay it back. A short-term loan application is completed online and normally takes a matter of minutes to be approved. With Short Term Loans, you can pick up your cash within minutes when you choose our Western Union funding option, or you can have your funds deposited into your account as soon as the next business day. In addition to the Western Union and next day funding options, we now offer Instant Funding so customers can get funds deposited instantly in his or her checking account upon approval.
What Are The Advantages Of Short Term Loans?
There are many advantages to receiving a short-term loan. One of the main benefits of a short-term personal loan is the processing speeds. Did you know if you apply for a short-term loan, you can receive it that same day? In addition to short-term loans being easy to get, personal short-term loans are unsecured and have flexible payback options. Other advantages include:
- Fast Approval: As mentioned above, you can receive your loan in as little as one day, making a short-term loan perfect for those who need quick access to cash.
- Paying Less Interest: Short-term loans mean you pay back everything within a shorter time period leading to less interest. You can save money even with a higher interest rate compared to a long-term loan because of the fast payback turn around.
- Improve Credit Rating: If you know you have a bad credit history, a short-term loan can help improve your credit score as long as you repay the loan on time.
- Flexibility: Short-term loans are convenient and flexible, ultimately reducing the stress of paying bills. You don’t have to worry about owing the lender money for a long period because you have a fixed time in which to pay the short-term loan back.
What Is The Interest Rate On Short Term Loans?
You can use a short-term loan for personal reasons, some of which may include alleviating immediate financial binds like a medical bill or an unexpected car repair. Some other reasons to get a personal short-term loan include:
- Debt Consolidation: Poor credit history and multiple banks turning you down for long-term loans can become stressful and time-consuming. Short-term, personal loans allow you to pay off your debt and improve your credit status. Debt consolidation will eventually help you manage your debt and make life easier with bill consolidation. You can reduce payments by more than 50 percent and pay off your debt in less time. If done properly, you can repair your credit score.
- Home Improvement: If you need to make improvements to your home, apply for a short-term loan. You can use the money to patch a roof or fix an appliance.
- Business & Career Development: If you can’t pay for school or a specific class meant to enhance your future, consider taking out a short-term loan to better your education, pay for it, and avoid debt.
Where To Get Short Term Loans?
Stop by our storefront locations-we are all over Chicago, including the northwest and southwest suburbs. With Short Term Loans, you can avoid costly late fees, overdraft fees, and service cancellations. Additionally, whether you have good or even bad credit, you can still receive a loan. Our service is fast and friendly, and we know that you cannot plan for every life event that’s thrown your way. When unexpected expenses come up, let us help you through the rough spots with much-needed cash until your next payday, or sometimes even longer if necessary.